- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I created an account on g2a.com a few days ago and now have a balance of 100 Euros in it—I’ve earned this amount. However, when I tried to withdraw the funds, I was asked to complete a verification process. I uploaded my Aadhaar card and a three-month bank account statement, but I have now received two emails from g2a.com. Could you please look at these emails and tell me what the problem is and how I can resolve it?
Email 1:
Hello!
Unfortunately, we couldn’t accept your account verification application.
If you have any questions you can contact our business support here.
Email 2:
Dear Customer,
We would like to thank you for applying for verification.
Due to the negative result of investigation based on the data delivered, we had to abstain from approving the application.
Please submit new application form with enclosed Police Clearance Certificate which should contain: your full name, date of issue, information on the institution issuing the document and statement regarding absence of any criminal convictions recorded.
We do not accept screenshots. Please provide us with a PDF document/scan/photocopy.
Best regards,
G2A Team
I haven't obtained a Police Clearance Certificate before; please explain the entire step-by-step process of how I can get one.
But you just mentioned that the information needs to be provided to g2a.com in PDF format; how should that be submitted, and where can I get it?
But you just mentioned that the information needs to be provided to g2a.com in PDF format; how should that be submitted, and where can I get it?
I watched a video on YouTube explaining that when applying for a Police Clearance Certificate, you have to specify the country for which you need it. I need to know which country's name I should enter; I am a resident of India and already hold an Indian passport.
Poland
After visiting the Passport Seva Kendra, how many days will it take before the PCC becomes available for download in PDF format so that I can submit it on g2a.com?
7 to 15 days
After visiting the Passport Seva Kendra, will I also need to visit the police station? If so, after how many days will I receive a call from the police station?
2 to 5 days
What to keep ready for the police verification:
When the police officer contacts you (either asking you to visit the station or coming to your home), make sure to keep the following documents handy:
Your original Passport
Address proofs (such as utility bills, bank statements, or rental agreements)
A printed copy of your Passport Seva application receipt containing your ARN
Passport-size photographs
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps