- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Inrdeals Frist Payment Start: 12 March
Eearnkro Frist Payment Start: 23 March
1 April ke baad paymnet mata ke account me gai ha
My earnings last year were ₹5 lakh, and this year I have already earned ₹6 lakh. This includes a profit of ₹30,000 from GoldBees ETFs. The rest of my income comes from my website, where I share coupon codes and earn affiliate commissions. My earnings are received via PayPal and Payoneer, though I also received some income in Bitcoin. The Bitcoin earnings came from the G2A affiliate program, which paid my commission in that currency. I have never filed taxes before, and I do not even have an account on the government's tax-filing website. Please guide me step-by-step on how to file taxes; I want to pay the minimum amount possible, so please advise me accordingly.
When I file my taxes now, will I have to file based on the income earned up to August 2026, or based on the income earned up to March 31, 2026?
Last year, all my earnings came solely from affiliate commissions; now, tell me how I should file my taxes.
Last year (2025) I earned 675000 rupees in commission. I got this money from Paypal through Payoneer. Some came directly to my bank account through UPI. Tell me what documents will I need when I file my income tax. Will I need a bank statement? Will I have to submit the PDF of the transactions done on Paypal and Payoneer on the portal. Tell me step by step because I have not paid any tax before this. Also tell me whether I will have to pay penalty for late tax or not.
Can I pay my 2024 tax today or not?
48955+66658+90036+578+557+66160+46273 = 319217
I received 319217 bitcoins in commission in 2024 from g2a.com
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps